While I am sitting in a restaurant waiting for a close friend of mine, I have some time to reflect on what is different this year at the web 2.0 expo. It is different, that’s for sure.
- it is much more about business
- less people, the crowd is less international
- the geeks are missing
- the exhibition place doubled its size, at least.
- the quality of the sessions varies a lot
- open spaces are almost empty – last year they have been packed
- the start-ups are loosing attention, to big guys are taking over
And what is still the same?
I still don’t like Moscone Center:-))
Looking forward to tomorrow ….