DLD seems to be one of Europe’s freshest conferences covering digital innovation, gaming, arts and science, bringing together thought leaders from Europe, the Middle-East, America and Asia.
The conference will take place in Munich, Jan. 21-23, 2007. By invitation only.
DLD07 topics will be:
- Internet & media outlook: Search, communities and gaming
- Broadband challenges: Internet kills the TV-Star?
- The future of marketing: from communities to neurosciences
- Eurovision startup contest – centers of excellence?
- Media without editors
- Spicy ingredients from digital Asia
- Complexity vs. simplicity in a high tech world
- Climate Change – challenge, markets and solutions
- The evolution of creative industries
- How art & design drive innovation and brand agenda
- Architecture in the city of the future: networks, work & life and public spaces
- Design made in Germany – from automobile to new German fashion
The list of speakers sounds very promising. I am looking forward to this event!